Sunday, May 30, 2021

Classic French Salad Dressing

I'm back from vacation.  Thanks for being patient while I had no internet!  Let me jump back in with something simple but yummy.  I had run out of salad dressing one evening, so pulled out an old pamphlet called "50 Classic Salad Dressings" and whipped up some French. That was when I remembered why I saved that article from a magazine:  it's SO much better than any bottled dressing!

Classic French Dressing

1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup water
3 Tbl red wine vinegar
2 Tbl tomato paste
2 Tbl ketchup
2 Tbl brown sugar
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp kosher salt

Whirl all ingredients on a blender, or measure all ingredients into a container with a tight fitting lid and shake vigorously till blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pecan -Chocolate Chip Oat Biscotti

Pecan -Chocolate Chip Oat Biscotti  Okay, raise your hand if you knew that biscotti is a plural noun and that the singular is biscotto. You’...